Sunday, September 9, 2007

Less than a week to go

Things are looking up with Solstice. I have two book signings scheduled for November. One is at the Ann Arbor Barnes and Noble on Washtenaw, November 10, at 1. And the other is at the Troy Barnes and Noble across from the Oakland Mall, but we're still waiting on an official date for that.


What was cool was that the person at the Troy bookstore who took my packet told me over the phone that she'd read the book and “loved it.” Wow. ^^; See, it's so amazing to hear that from a total stranger. It's one thing to hear friends and family say they love your book. I think they're contractually obligated to say stuff like that. But when a stranger says it, it certainly gives you hope that you're on to something.


Anyway, gotta run and get things ready, including setting up my invoicing system, my fulfillment system, a sales tracking spreadsheet, and my personal page. Oh, and band practice is in two hours ^^;; Eep...

No comments: