Friday, March 20, 2009

A new humor blog and a new pre-publication page

With Inventing Vazquez ready to go, and before I get back too deep into Electing Choi, I decided to put my pitiful HTML skills to use and build a new addition to my web site.

It’s nothing fancy, but I’ve posted a dedicated Inventing Vazquez information page. On it, you’ll find a brief description of the novel, as well as brief bios on some of the major characters. I think you’ll be able to tell just how zany this story promises to be. Any suggestions for added content would be greatly appreciated in the comments section of this blog ^_^ And, oh, I’m debating the validity of putting up three sample chapters for an unpublished book. Any thoughts on that?

The other thing I’m excited about is the launch of my new blog/e-zine lite, Digital Café con Leche (Digital Coffee was my name of choice, but it was already taken).

What’s Digital Café con Leche (literal translation: coffee with milk)? It’s my new medium for humor, satire, snark, and all things irrelevant. I love writing silly, incoherent, snarky observations about everything and anything. So I finally decided to just start writing them freelance and posting them on this new blog. So far, there are only two ‘articles’ in there, but I’ll be adding more. Please feel free to stop by, have a cup of irrelevance, and leave any comments/feedback ^_^

Back into writing Electing Choi now, and slowly making the novel take shape. It’s kind of exciting to be starting a new project…and a bit daunting. Because I’ve no doubt this one’s going to be as long as Inventing Vazquez @_@ Oh well.

Still no word on a literary agent. The waiting game sure is painful ^^;

Anyway, hope you enjoy my two little additions.

1 comment:

Mike Lindgren said...

Good luck, my man. Let's go Spartans!